- 3 cups cold leftover cooked rice
- 1⁄2-1 cup oleo
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄4–1⁄2 cup soy sauce (to taste)
- Melt oleo in large non-stick skillet.
- Add onion, celery, and carrots.
- Saute until onions are transparent and carrots are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add peas and cook one minute more until peas are thawed.
- Push veggies to one side of skillet.
- Scramble eggs in empty side of skillet after the oleo spreads from veggies.
- Mix eggs into veggies and season with pepper.
- Add soy sauce.
- Then slowly mix in rice by the spoonful until all rice is added and all ingredients are well blended.
- Fry until steamy hot stirring often.